If Mosaic at Greenbelt’s success were any indication, then KL Mosaic is destined for an equally deserved prominence. Rising just a block away from the first Mosaic in the heart of the Makati central business district, KL Mosaic is Brittany Corporation’s partnership with the Kalaw-Ledesma clan, famed for its art collections, which will be housed in a enclosure called “The Biggest Little Room” within the residential condominium.
And since KL Mosaic is from a maverick developer known for its revolutionary innovations, it has more to offer than its strategic location and its already-packed amenities and special features. It has a unique design that is faithful to what Brittany terms as “art-chitecture,” or the integration of art into the built environment.
It is hexagonal in shape, a truly artful interpretation of modern living. All units are designed to be more spacious than what other developers in the area offer.
KL Mosaic is faithful to Brittany’s brand of creating only the best of communities.
KL Mosaic is located at the corner of Soria St. and Aguirre St. in Legaspi Village, Makati, making it a mere walking distance to Greenbelt.
Click image to enlarge
The thriving pulse of Makati at your fingertips with an incoparable view of Legaspi Park and Washington SyCip Park. The convenience of the commercial and the financial district, and the unlimited dinning and entertainment choices. Whatever you want to do, KL Mosaic puts you in the right place to do it.
Mosaic is a 909 sqm piece of prime real estate on 117 Gamboa St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, fronting the lush greens of Legaspi Park.
- The Gallery is located at the HEART of Makati’s CBD – Central Business District
- Demand for both commercial & residential space at Makati is at 65% vs. the 35% supply as of Jan. 2008
- According to Colliers International, the average rental rate for 1BR unit in Makati is Php30,000 per month 2BR units are roughly around Php60,000 – Php80,000.
- Rental Rates Escalate at 10% per year.
- The average monthly amortization for 1BR units at THE GALLERY is at Php24,000 per month, 2BR units is at Php 43,000.
- By the time the unit is delivered to the client, the average rental rate would escalate to at least Php45,000 per month for a 1BR unit.
- Rough Estimate of Profit will be: Rental Rate: Php45,000, Amortization: (Php24,000), Monthly Profit: Php21,000
- Young Executives working within Makati’s Central Business District - Upgraders” or Longtime leasees near the area that are looking for a decent permanent address
- Parents who have children working and studying in Makati City
- Investors who are into the rental business
- ExPats who often visit the Philippines
- Businessmen and Foreigners that have business transactions in Makati (have already purchased 2nd or 3rd Investments)
KL Mosaic is in the heart of everything: work, play and lifestyle. As it is in the throbbing heart of Makati, everything is practically within reach.
But while KL Mosaic’s “art-chitecture” and strategic location may be enough to persuade even the most refined of tastes, the exclusive residence also offer amenities rivaled only by its innovative design. Some units even feature Jacuzzis and steam baths. It offers the following host of amenities:
• Swimming Pool
• Exercise Room
• Recreation Center
• Grand Lobby Lounge and Coffee Shop
These amenities are just icing on the cake, so you can have yours and eat it too.
▪ Inspired ART-chitecture on all 32 levels
▪ Museum on amenity level (8th floor)
▪ High ceiling for main lobby and well-appointed air-conditioned lobby
▪ Balconies for most of the units
▪ Tinted glass for all windows
▪ Automatic smoke detector for all units
▪ 3-basement levels & 5-level podium parking
▪ 2 passenger elevators + 1 service elevator
▪ Provision for CATV & telephone line
▪ Provision for multi-point water heater
▪ Steel security doors for all units with peephole
▪ Smoke detector for all units
▪ 24-hour security
▪ Provisions for window & split type air conditioners
▪ Powerful standby generator capable of operating all major appliances
▪ Fully Automated Fire & Smoke Detection System
▪ Administration Office
▪ Full time building administrator and in-house building maintenance group
▪ Mail Room
▪ Water Reservoir and Fire Reserves
▪ Centralized Garbage Depository
▪ Guest Audio Annunciator for All Units
▪ CCTV System for Common Areas and Elevator Cars
▪ WIFI Ready
▪ Project Team
Here are the available units and their latest price ranges. There are no hidden charges, prices are already inclusive of transfer tax and miscellaneous fees.
Note: Be wary of websites that contain price ranges lower than the ones indicated below. Such websites are not updated with our properties' prices. You'll be surprised once you realize that the actual payment scheme you receive from them is a lot higher than you expect.
Area Ranges (sq.m.)
Price Ranges (Peso)
22.21 - 35.64
2.4M - 4.4M
1 BR Flat
38.23 - 42.56
5.2M - 5.8M
2 BR Flat
1 BR Loft
65.63 - 71.28
10.5M - 11.6M
2 BR Loft
Click here to view other properties that may suit your budget.
Tell us what you think about the project or our website. All comments require approval. Any inappropriate comments will be removed.