About Bonifacio Global City
The Bonifacio Global City in Taguig is rapidly becoming a financial and lifestyle center within Metro Manila. Just a few minutes away from the Makati and Ortigas business districts, the Global City is home to headquarters of multinational corporations as well as exclusive schools and shopping centers.
Among the multinational giants who have found home in the Global City are: Hewlett-Packard, Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC), Lawson Software, Deutsche Bank, Fujitsu Corporation, and Ericsson.
Only the most exclusive of schools are eyeing establishing campuses inside Bonifacio, among them are the prestigious International School Manila, British School Manila and the Manila Japanese School. Already inside are MGC-New Life Christian Academy, Summit School, Global City Innovative College, Victory Leadership Institute.
As for lifestyle, Bonifacio Global City is host to the most trendy restaurants, bars and bistros one can find in Metro Manila. For starters, you can find them along Bonifacio High Street, The Fort Square and the Fort Strip. Specialty stores and retail outlets also abound, aside from Market! Market!
Indeed, Bonifacio Global City holds a promise of an exciting new lifestyle that will definitely rival that of its high-end counterparts. It is time to call Bonifacio Global City your home, only in Avant at The Fort.
Bonifacio Global City: The Next Growth Area
• It’s Strategic location is a big advantage for investors and end-users since this is bounded by 3 major roads:
3. South Luzon Expressway
• This make the area very accessible from Paranaque, Alabang and Laguna in the South; Quezon City in the North; and Antipolo City and Rizal Province in the East.
• A Perfect Place for the mobile individuals and for corporations which intend to set up office in the area.
• Zoning of certain areas are strictly followed
• Road networks including traffic management are planned
• Telecommunication facilities – fiber optic cable network can accommodate the needs of high technology industries
• relocating of International School, Japanese and British School
• Bonifacio Stopover – a commercial area composed mostly of food establishments (Starbucks coffee, Pancake House, Gloria jeans Coffee, Pizza Hut, etc.)
• The Fort (Fort Strip) – commercial area composed of fine and casual dining restaurants (like Pier 1, Go Nuts Donuts, Red Kimono, etc)
• Price Smart
• Mc Home Depot
• First Cass Building catering to the Information Technology industry (namely Net One Centre)
• Nursing School at the Bonifacio Technology Centre
• Forbes Town Centre
• Market! Market!
• Relatedly, most of the residential condominiums your developments in the area are in the “pre-selling” stage
With Avant, you have the best of everything you need in life right where you live - in the emerging business landscape and lifestyle center of Taguig, The Bonifacio Global City.